The Howard 2000 prospect (E70/5097) is located approximately 5.5km east of the town of Muluckine. It is a new prospect that has received no significant prior exploration and was designated by the Company following the recent airborne electromagnetic (AEM) survey.
- Ni-Cu-PGE hosted in mafic / ultra-mafic intrusive rocks
- New prospect with no historical data
|Age||Archean 4 Ga – 2.5 Ga|
|GSWA Lithology||metamorphosed mafic rocks; and iron formation|
# Source: Geological Survey of Western Australia, Youanmi Terrane (YYO) explanatory notes
- 2 moderate, 1 strong conductors identified in an Airborne Electromagnetic survey conducted by NRL (2022);
- Initial field validation identified ultramafic rocks at surface containing sulphides;
- High tenor gravity anomaly.